Thursday, January 30, 2014

Coincidence

[Words from the past]

So, let me introduce myself.
I'm Afrodite.

Do I know you?
Have we ever met before?

Who can tell.
People change.

I am sure I know your face.
The tone of your voice is familiar. 

I could say the same.
It is strange.

Indeed. Do you live close?
Maybe I have seen you around.

I live in another city.
I came here for a few days.

Me too.
I am leaving tomorrow.

I enjoyed our talk.
Even though I still don't know your name.

True. 
Now you have a reason to meet me again.

How do you know this will happen?
You seem so sure.

I see it in your eyes.
You asked for it.

Someone would say you can read my mind.
If it is so, why do you leave?

It is not the right time.
Neither for you, nor for me.

I have to go.
Nice to meet you.

Take care of yourself.
Till next time.

Bye...
See you soon.


[Words from the future]
Do I know you?
Have we ever met before?

If not now, when?
When the right time starts?
Yesterday, now, tomorrow?
How long does it last?
You just know there is a reason.
You exist all over him. 
He lives within you. 
You both carry your story. 
The one that ended there. 
The one that lasted years.
Or just minutes. 
The one that took a second to find. 
Or a life to realize.
The one that will come one day.
When the coincidence decides.
When it is the right time. 

1 comment:

  1. Somehow I feel...that I already know you...Or is it me I fear to see...
    maybe jealous, Mmhm or Envy.
    Please do not deceive me...that you might know of me...
    All I can feel is neutral.
    Your nothing but a stranger to me.
    I trust no one, except the true wisdom that builds my self esteem! This is what makes me complete. ..Anyways, Do you know whom I've mentioned?. ..Or, may seen; this person I do not know of. But for some reason, In this New Year of the Season...I somehow do.
    I just cannot find the actual visual image of whom..
    Pardon me, Once again..I'm sorry for the confusion. .
    you just reminded me by the way this person looked and sounded of who I once knew..
    Its ok...you have a Blessed Day. Maybe I'll run into that person..another day, or maybe in my near future...
    "Hey! I might say."
    "I remember you...you remind me of me... way back in then the Day...when life was beautiful and worry free,
    when we we're just children. ..having a fun imagination time just you and me just true best friends!

    ReplyDelete